About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Monday, March 25, 2013

New Year, New Design!

Yesterday was my birthday, and as I enter the final year of my twenties, I felt like shaking things up a bit, so I redesigned the blog. I hope you all like it! It is very girly, but hopefully that won't put anyone off.

Coming soon: updates on the animal life here at Ft. McAwesome, baby projects, a gathering apron, new hair, orange pies.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like it. One small suggestion - the light blue type on the pink background is a little hard to read. Of course, I've got aging eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, I changed it to a darker teal, I hope it's easier to read!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...