About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Hexipuff Knitting Charts





Here is the corgi chart I promised. It'll look cute duplicate-stitched onto a hexipuff.


I also finished out my Harry Potter series;

A Golden Snitch


The Ravenclaw Eagle


And finally, the Gryffindor Lion


Now I can make a really really geeky quilt.

I'm going to get as much knitting in this summer as I can, since I'm starting school again in the fall. I'll be spending the next few years getting an x-ray technician's degree, after which Mr. Bear will be getting transferred to Portland to pursue a Computer Science's degree that will let him jump into the officer's track(Lieutenant Bear!), and I will be able to start my master's program! Ah, the life of a professional student.



C6BMMFACC53J

2 comments:

  1. Wheee! I'm a HP fan just starting the whole Hexipuff Adventure, and I squealed with joy when I found your HP charts. Hooray!! Thanks so much for posting them, and you will *not* be alone in your quilt geekiness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...