About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 22; Trees

 For today's assignment I have chosen trees both literal and symbolic.
This is our new tree, an Improved Meyer Lemon.


 Mr. Bear asked me what I'm going to name it, as I am rather famous for anthropomorphizing everything, but honestly it hadn't crossed my mind to name to the tree.


 It already has two tiny lemons! One will have to come off soon, as you are supposed to keep at least 6 inches between fruit.

My other trees are from a Moda Fabrics layer cake that I dream will one day magic itself into a cathedral window quilt.

I have a penchant for woodland scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...