About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 13; From a Distance

 After spending so much time in the hospital in the past week, the natural choice for this shot was from a window on the 9th floor.

Scenic downtown Spokane.


My aunt has been moved out of the ICU, but hasn't been allowed visitors for a few days, and probably won't be allowed them for a while longer. They're keeping her for another few weeks, as well. She's had problems with her blood pressure and the doctors are worried about meningitis. Another of my aunts has been texting me updates. I'm filling an iPod with mystery novel audiobooks for when she's allowed stimuli, which I hope is soon.

Today I am thankful for my health, my loving family, a beautiful sunny day, and getting another chance to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...