About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 28; Daily Routine



Sundays are our lazy day, where Mr. Bear and I enjoy watching movies together while we work on mindless projects. Today my project was attempting to untangle a skein of yarn that had gotten hopelessly knotted up. I managed to sort out a good half of it before I gave up.

Luckily for me Mr. Bear loves to untangle things. He sees it as a puzzle, and he loves puzzles. He actually asked if he could take a stab at the Gordion Knot of sock yarn! I love him.



He's so cute when he gets focused like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...