About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Use those books!!!

So, there's another ongoing challenge that I'm going to be taking part in. The Craft Book Challenge. The goal is to make one thing out of a book you already own every month. I have an absolute library of sewing, knitting, and general crafting books that I buy because I like the techniques or projects in them, and then I never actually do any of those projects.

So I am not buying any more books until I make at least one thing out of each of the ones I already have. It's going to be hard to restrain myself, but there it is. Wish me luck!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Maybe I should do that. It would carry me through the next 10 years or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I could open my own craft-centric book store. High time to put them to use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...