About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19; Where I Slept

Mr. Bear does not remember things in color, he remembers in black in white. As a result, he is fairly monochromatic in his color choices. All our furniture was his before we met, and it reflects this, being almost exclusively black, white, and red.

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know I love color! All the colors! So I have been trying to inject a little color into our home, both to make it our home and to make it more open and inviting.


Our bed, which I hate, is a giant ebony monolith that I desperately wish to sand down and repaint cucumber or aquamarine or buttercup. I did put my foot down and demand a bright comforter instead of his black and white one. It's reversible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...