About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beekeeper Progress

Slowly but surely, I'm making headway on my Beekeeper's Quilt. I traded some yarn with another knitter making the quilt. She had a 50g ball in a color she called "DayGlo Schoolbus" that she hated, but I loved! I think it balances out all the blue and green quite nicely. 


There are 28 puffs now, total. Look at 'em all! They're so puffy! This is going to be the squishiest blanket ever, I'm so excited.
I'll be on the lookout for more yellow in various shades.

Oh, Offbeat Home wants to post my Crafting Basket! I'm terribly flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...