About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous Loft Bed

We finally finished painting the loft bed and it is lovely! I'm so pleased with it. Mr. Bear was a rockstar. He cut out the stamps with his badass laser, cut out the plexiglass backs, and affixed the stamps to the backs(I was otherwise occupied with important knitting). He also helped me reach the tall places on the bed. And all while suffering through a marathon of season one of Jem and The Holograms that I had playing on my laptop(and which you can see in the background of the last picture) that annoyed him to no end, I'm sure. He's a trooper. As you can see, the silhouettes inside the frames are birds and bears. Of course.
Once the craftroom is completed, I'll post some before and after pictures, by which I'm sure at least I will be amazed.




































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...